Pennsylvania – Northeast Marcellus Shale
The vast Marcellus Shale is composed predominately of organically rich shale and is acknowledged as one of North America’s largest and richest sources of natural gas.
- Locations: Bradford, Susquehanna and Wyoming Counties
- Net Acreage: 37,000 +/-
- Operated Wells: 138
- Non-Operated Wells: 256
- Gas Gathering Pipelines: 16 miles
- Average Daily Production: 138 MMcfe/d
Texas – Barnett Shale
A diversified production stream of natural gas, natural gas liquids and condensates approximately 300 miles from major Gulf Coast industrial centers and LNG export markets.
- Location: Denton, Johnson, Parker, Tarrant and Wise Counties primarily, as well as small positions in Jack, Ellis, Erath and Hood Counties
- Net Acreage: 468,000 +/-
- Operated Wells: 5,830
- Non-Operated Wells: 1,110
- Gas Gathering Pipelines: 778 miles
- Average Daily Production: 740 MMcfe/d