Pennsylvania – Northeast Marcellus Shale
The vast Marcellus Shale is composed predominately of organically rich shale and is acknowledged as one of North America’s largest and richest sources of natural gas.
- Locations: Susquehanna and Wyoming Counties
- Net Acreage: 36,800 +/-
- Operated Wells: 142
- Non-Operated Wells: 267
- Current Production: 150 MMcfd, gross
Texas – Barnett Shale
A diversified production stream of natural gas, natural gas liquids and condensates approximately 300 miles from major Gulf Coast industrial centers and LNG export markets.
- Location: Denton, Parker, Tarrant and Wise Counties
- Net Acreage: 292,600 +/-
- Operated Wells: 4,376
- Non-Operated Wells: 1,432
- Current Production: 550 MMcfd, gross