Pennsylvania – Northeast Marcellus Shale
The vast Marcellus Shale is composed predominately of organically rich shale and is acknowledged as one of North America’s largest and richest sources of natural gas.
- Locations: Susquehanna and Wyoming Counties
- Gross Acreage: 50,000 +/-
- Operated Wells: 134
- Non-Operated Wells: 250
- Current Production: 175,000 MMcfd, gross
Texas – Barnett Shale
A diversified production stream of natural gas, natural gas liquids and condensates approximately 300 miles from major Gulf Coast industrial centers and LNG export markets.
- Location: Denton, Parker, Tarrant and Wise Counties
- Gross Acreage: 320,000 +/-
- Operated Wells: 4,200
- Non-Operated Wells: 408
- Current Production: 550,000 MMcfd, gross